Use Postman to test our APIs
Using Postman to invoke Symphony APIs allows you to quickly learn about the capabilities of Symphony's API suite as well as debug or troubleshoot any issues you may face when running bots or other integrations.
Before continuing, you will need the following:
Click on the button below to launch Postman with the Symphony REST APIs collection and a sample environment.
If the button above does not work for you, download the following archive containing the Symphony Rest APIs collection and a sample environment configuration.
- 1.Click the gear button beside the environments selector dropdown
- 2.Select the sample Develop2 environment
- 3.Update the Initial Value column with your pod and bot details
- 4.Click the Reset All button to sync the Current Value column
- 5.Click Update, then close the manage environments dialog
Try to perform Authentication > RSA Session Auth and RSA KeyMan Auth. If any of them fail, check that your environment details are accurate:
Explore the rest of the collection and make requests by filling in the respective request parameters or body payloads and pressing the Send button. There is no need to manually copy and paste tokens from the authentication process as they are saved in the environment. If the tokens expire, simply redo the requests from step 1 above and try again.